St. Paul Parish in Sharpsburg is celebrating! 2018 marks the 150th year since pioneers began the parish with a small wooden church at the intersection on what is today Meiring and Sharpsburg Roads. The four acres for the new church was part of the Peter and MaryAnn Wourms' farm. In 1868 Archbishop John Purcell gave permission to build the church, and the Precious Blood priests agreed to care for the parish...
St. Paul Parish in Sharpsburg 150th Anniversary
Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 12:00am to Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 11:00am
Additional Scrolling may be necessary to view entire document